Thursday, June 04, 2009

That spider?

...it is gone.

While a better, nobler person would admit *to some feelings of guilt and concern over its homelessness, I am afraid that I am not that person. I am dancing the dance of a thousand empty toilet rolls. In bare feet.

That said, I should probably clarify that no spiders were harmed during the typing of this blog. In fact, the photo is not a crudely exploitational shot of the rather less audacious spider that previously nestled in the corner of my loo door. It is actually a (bad) picture of a 2-year-old stunt spider (this is mature and responsible in spider terms) of sound mind and limb who was paid above-union rates for its participation in this shoot.

But y'know, in the middle of the night, I think my spider got this big and webtastic. Really.

*ETA: "to" not "of". Aaarrrggghhh.

3 comments:

Beth said...

ewwwwwwwwwww apidewrs eww ewww eww ewww ewww ewwww ewwwwwwwwwww

Beth said...

sorry i'm drunk on way too muuch mojito

EvilAuntiePeril said...

drunk, perhaps, but funny drunk...

hi beth :-)